Thank you to all the participants of the 3rd Meeting of the International Open Dialogue Research Collaboration!
Here are a few highlights about the event:
- It has been the first online global research conference of the Open Dialogue community!
Although we missed the free-flowing face-to-face conversation, we appreciated that being online increased inclusion and diversity by making this event accessible to valuable members of our community who could haven’t attended in person.
- It has been the first peer review experience of the OD learning community designed to promote a culture of learning & growth, including the wisdom of lived experience.
- It had a participatory design– and reflects the ongoing collaboration among highly motivated community members and groups engaged in workshops and social spaces.
- It promoted research to be at the core of our community as a tool to understand and develop our practice and monitor our progress and outcomes.
- It promoted collaboration among academic researchers, persons with lived experience, and Open Dialogue practitioners and citizens interested in human rights-aligned approaches to mental health.
Thanks to keynote speakers, members of the conference committee, authors, reviewers, chairs, and chat moderators for providing so many experiences and contributions.
Here is the guestbook of the meeting. Thanks to all the participants who contributed to creating memories of the event!