HOPEnDialogue – Interest in OD Supervision
The Data Controller (hereinafter the Controller) is:
- Institute of Cognitive Science and Technology –National Research Council of Italy
The National Research Council, in its organisational articulation of the Institute of Cognitive Science and Technology, can be contacted at:
- Via S. Martino della Battaglia 44, 00185 Rome (RM)
- Tel.: +39 06 44595 204
- email: email@example.com
The Data Protection Officer (DPO) of the National Research Council can be contacted at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Types of Data collected
In order to gather interest in OD supervision and organise OD supervision sessions, , the Controller collects the following Personal Data of the Contact Person:
- Name, surname, position in the organisation, email, phone number.
Methods of processing
The Controller takes appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, or unauthorized destruction of the Data.
The Data processing is carried out using computers and/or IT enabled tools, following organizational procedures and modes strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Controller, in some cases, the Data may be accessible to external parties (such as third-party technical service providers, mail carriers, hosting providers) appointed, if necessary, as Data Processors by the Controller.
Legal basis of processing
The Controller may process Personal Data once the Users have given their consent for the following purposes:
- Verifying if mental health teams are interested in receiving supervision on the Open Dialogue approach;
- Contacting the Users in order to organise supervision sessions;
- Involving mental health teams in further investigations regarding their knowledge, attitudes, and needs on OD supervision.
Users can withdraw their consent at any time.
Personal Data shall be processed and stored for as long as required by the purpose for which they have been collected. Therefore, Personal Data collected for the purposes of organising supervision sessions and involving mental health teams in further investigations regarding OD supervision shall be retained as long as needed to fulfill such purposes (i.e., until the conclusion of the HOPEnDialogue project, on the 31st of December 2024).
Once the retention period expires, Personal Data will be deleted. Therefore, the right of access, the right to erasure, the right to rectification and the right to data portability cannot be enforced after expiration of the retention period.
The purposes of processing
The Data concerning the User is collected for the purposes described above (i.e., organising supervision sessions, involving mental health teams in further investigations on OD supervision), comply with its legal obligations, respond to enforcement requests, protect its rights and interests (or those of its Users or third parties).
The rights of Users
Users may exercise certain rights regarding their Data processed by the Controllers.
- Withdraw their consent at any time. Users have the right to withdraw consent where they have previously given their consent to the processing of their Personal Data.
- Object to processing of their Data. Users have the right to object to the processing of their Data if the processing is carried out on a legal basis other than consent.
- Access their Data. Users have the right to learn if Data is being processed by the Controller, obtain disclosure regarding certain aspects of the processing and obtain a copy of the Data undergoing processing.
- Verify and seek rectification. Users have the right to verify the accuracy of their Data and ask for it to be updated or corrected.
- Restrict the processing of their Data. Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to restrict the processing of their Data. In this case, the Controller will not process their Data for any purpose other than storing it.
- Have their Personal Data deleted or otherwise removed. Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to obtain the erasure of their Data from the Controller.
- Receive their Data and have it transferred to another controller. Users have the right to receive their Data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and, if technically feasible, to have it transmitted to another controller without any hindrance. This provision is applicable provided that the Data is processed by automated means and that the processing is based on the User’s consent, on a contract which the User is part of or on pre-contractual obligations thereof.
- Lodge a complaint. Users have the right to bring a claim before their competent data protection authority.